Please read the current General Terms and Conditions of sale and General Terms and Conditions of use of the www.willowltd.com website carefully.
Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on this website, and the website itself, are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights. These materials are owned by WILLOW. Except for the purpose of a bona fide use of this site or as otherwise permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, this site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, re-sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by www.willowltd.com. Any other use of materials on this website, including reproduction for purpose other than your personal non-commercial use, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior express written permission of WILLOW is strictly prohibited.
You agree that your access to, and use of, this website is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. This website and its contents are provided to you on "as is" basis, the website may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current. WILLOW makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this website or the information, content, materials or products included on this website, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws. Neither WILLOW, nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this website and any other website linked to this website. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, and punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
WILLOW cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this website is free from viruses or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this website, and you release WILLOW entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
This website may contain links to other websites. WILLOW is not responsible for the availability of, or any content or material contained in, or obtained through, any such websites. Any link to another website, and reference to third-party information, products or services linked to this website, is not, and should not be construed as, an express or implied endorsement by WILLOW. Any questions or comments relating to such other websites should be addressed to the operator or operators of those websites.
The price you see on www.willowltd.com is the price you will pay at checkout and is in Australia Dollar. WILLOW is not responsible for incorrect pricing on external websites.
GST & Taxes
- The Australian GST tax rate applies to all orders delivered within Australia.
- International orders are exempt from Australian GST (10%); however they may incur taxes and duties applied by customs in the country where the order is delivered.
- Any duties and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer.
- If you require further information about your country’s taxes and duties you will need to contact your local customs office directly.
- To comply with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable ‘merchandise’. We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a ‘gift’, even if order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient.